With the World Cup nearing the finish line, it is a huge achievement for Qatar to host the most anticipated FIFA World Cup of its kind.
Qatar has built 8 stadiums for the World Cup. Some of them were from scratch and some were newly developed.
Qatar is considering demolishing and then redesigning the stadium.
The matches have been held across eight stadiums. These include:
- Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor
- Khalifa International Stadium, Al Rayyan
- Al Thumama Stadium, Al Khor
- Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan
- Lusail Stadium, Lusail
- Stadium 974, Doha
- Education City Stadium, Al Rayyan
- Al Janoub Stadium, Al Wakrah